This week I’m prepping all of my online courses for the start of the semester next week. I’m recording many of the procedures as I go to help you if you’re new to using WebAssign as your online homework platform, or it’s something you’re considering.
Here’s the first in the series, a short 4-minute video on creating a new course in WebAssign.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning Notebooks for Online Math Homework
- Math Technology to Engage, Delight, and Excite
- Teaching Math with Technology (Discussion Panel)
- WolframAlpha: Recalculating Teaching and Learning
- What we’re doing with WolframAlpha