Now that I’m back to my blog reader (with a month of accumulated posts), I’m finding some pretty cool stuff. For example, this game-in-progress, where you navigate a maze in black and white using ink splatters.
Scenes of New York (composed with legos).
The best (and only) advertisement I have seen for nuclear energy:
A Washington Post photo-mosaic of the inauguration.
Here’s a look at per-capita discretionary spending from the New York Times.
An unbelievable video of a machine that eviscerates trees.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design