After much debate… probably at least a year … we have decided on using fieldstone to cover the bottom of the wall on the exterior of our house.
It has been a spirited debate and we’ve discussed paint (of various types and colors), wood, brick, and a variety of rocks. The fact that the exterior base is concrete blocks probably does not bother Joel in the least bit, but to me, it just makes the house seem unfinished.
I thought we were going to have to call in Brian to make the final decision (that’s how we got the floors done on the main floor … Joel designated Brian as his decision maker). Stay tuned to see the “after” pictures.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design