These claymation videos (posted over on Division by Zero) by Dave Richeson are absolutely fantastic!
First, Tying the Knot.
Second, Through one hole or two?
Whether you teach topology or not, you (and your students) should be able to appreciate these demonstrations. I hope there will be more coming!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)