These claymation videos (posted over on Division by Zero) by Dave Richeson are absolutely fantastic!
First, Tying the Knot.
Second, Through one hole or two?
Whether you teach topology or not, you (and your students) should be able to appreciate these demonstrations. I hope there will be more coming!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions