Okay, okay … the Carnival of Math is late. Sorry Mike!
Being something of a nonconformist, I thought I’d try something completely different! This month, the Carnival of Math is in the form of an Interactive Mindmap. So you’ve never used a mindmap? Watch the quick tutorial (no sound).
Also, I’ve just thrown in my favorite posts from various math blogs that I read, so you may be surprised to see your own post in here!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions