Inspired by a post from Sam (on the blog 4TeachersSake) on using MathType to bring nice-looking equations into OneNote, I thought I would try bringing equations into Windows Journal.
From an equation that is already in a document, you just copy the equation and then paste it in Windows Journal. The scaling becomes a little pixelated as you re-size the image (drag the corners of the image), but it’s not bad.
Of course, you can also just print the whole file directly to Journal (including the equations), which for me is easier, but you can do this too!
Possibly Related Posts:
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos