Where else can you buy t-shirts like this but at a math conference? (okay, technically there’s the internet too, but it’s not like you’re going to see these at Kohl’s any time soon)
Here’s my pick for this conference (the geeky shirt that I bought):
If you missed the conference and didn’t get in your annual math t-shirt purchase, but now feel you need that conference exhibit hall experience, check out the Science TeeCher website, where you too can browse and purshase your own.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design