You can create folders to organize your resources and it will send you personalized bulletins to notify you of new resources that have been added that meet your interests. Cool! I spent some time speaking with Rachael and I think I will be organizing a folder of my favorites for their next newsletter.
I haven’t had time to really check it out, but I thought I would at least pass it on before I forget about it! If you have a project with materials or metadata to add to their collection, email them at email@example.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra