You can create folders to organize your resources and it will send you personalized bulletins to notify you of new resources that have been added that meet your interests. Cool! I spent some time speaking with Rachael and I think I will be organizing a folder of my favorites for their next newsletter.
I haven’t had time to really check it out, but I thought I would at least pass it on before I forget about it! If you have a project with materials or metadata to add to their collection, email them at email@example.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)