There is now an RSS feed for this website. This means that you can add the blog to your iGoogle page using the “add” widget, and it will show the three most recent blog posts as clickable links. Just click “Add to Google” and choose “Add to Google homepage.”
(Is it just me, or did that seem almost like a foreign language?)
Instructions for creating the iGoogle widget for your blog can be found on my Technology blog.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design