1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. When you’re at your computer, you prefer instant messaging to having an actual conversation on the phone.
6. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach 3 people.
7. You pull up in your own drive and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
8. You have actually called your spouse’s mobile to see what they were up to and it turned out that they were in the house… and you didn’t know that.
9. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
10. Your reason for not calling friends and family is that you read their blogs everyday and have nothing to new to talk about.
11. The only commercials you see are on the Internet.
12. You choose a purse for it’s compatibility with your digital devices.
13. You purchase a new car because the old one wasn’t cool enough to be seen with your iPhone.
14. You’ve used LOL in an out-loud conversation or BRB in a phone conversation.
15. You’re not going to forward this by email, you’re going to post it on your blog.
(several of these were in a forward someone sent me via email, I have added a few of my own)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Write an Operating System for Your Brain
- The Four Processors: A Neogeneralist Problem?
- Strategies for Escaping the Echo Chamber
- Lean in to the Discomfort
- Steal Back Your Time and Accomplish Your Goals