Today we’re watching Karl Fisch’s presentation called 2020 Vision.
It is kind of a fluff piece in that it is a completely fabricated “graduation speech” for the class of 2020. However, he does a really good job of integrating ideas for where technology and education are headed. I should note that Karl produced this video long BEFORE Google announced it was getting into the energy business. I’ve noticed a LOT of articles lately about the possibility that Google has world-domination on their mind.
If you want to read more about the video, see his blog post about it.
So, when Google takes over the world, this is what it might look like… anyone else thinking about buying some Google stock today?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Financial Aid, WGU, and OIG
- 100 Technology Skills for Today’s Workforce
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- Why high contextual interference?