The quartet that I usually play in has had some difficulty finding a meeting time that we can all get together. On top of that, one member has had surgery, one member’s husband has had surgery, and one member’s mother is in the hospital… so, we ended up having to cancel our traditional performance at the college’s christmas luncheon.
But today, I think I found a replacement for the next time we have an absent player:
I wonder if it can play the cello?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote