Busy week here gearing up for the fall semester. On Monday I was interviewed for a podcast for the WELSTech Podcast (Episode 34, about 20 minutes in).
Leveling the online education playing field (20:10) – Maria Andersen, who serves on the Math Faculty at Muskegon Community College, joins Martin and Sallie to discuss her experiences as an online calculus teacher and share how Web 2.0 tools allow all her students to communicate with her regardless of their software and hardware set-up. You’ll even hear the story behind the purple calculus teacher avatar that Maria uses on her blog.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Group Exploration in Math
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- The Importance of Findability for Learners