Given all of our recent discussions in the comment threads about math accessibility, this seemed like a good blog to pass along to my readers.
Design Science has launched a blog called Making Math Accessible. I’m sure that their expertise will be of great benefit when we find ourselves teaching students with disabilities.
I shoud also mention, in case anybody is interested, that Design Science also just launched a Design Science News Blog, which might also be of interest to some of you.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Aligning Inline Equations Vertically in Instructure Canvas
- Tutorials on the Instructure Canvas Equation Editor
- Tips for the Equation Editor in Instructure Canvas
- Navigating WolframAlpha Pro Features
- Math Graphs for the Blind