Every semester, online homework systems get a little better. This fall, WebAssign rolled out a new feature called GraphPad. Using GraphPad, students can submit graphed solutions for grading, including lines, parabolas, circles, systems, and inequalities. Some of my recent time has been spent making some student tutorials for WebAssign that show students how to use these new features. Now that the tutorial videos are complete, I’ve loaded them into YouTube for all to use. You should be able to embed the video tutorials in your learning management system (Angel, Blackboard, Moodle, etc.) using the embed code from YouTube. Alternately, you can play the tutorials directly from the WebAssign website (which will give a clearer video image).
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse