Here’s a new mindmap containing my recently organized collection of great sites and tools for learning and teaching. The collections are:
- Google Sites and Apps
- Video Collections
- Synchronous Communication Tools
- Asynchronous Communication Tools
- Mindmapping Tools
- Data Visualization
- Scheduling, Appointments, and Information Collecting
To see more digital mindmaps, go to Resources: Mindmaps.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Interdisciplinary Courseware to the Rescue?
- Why prototype a digital course?
- Instructional Design for Vocabulary in Higher Ed (Part 1)
- The 1-9-90 Rule and Observations of a Classroom Experience
- Surviving (and Thriving) in the Age of Technology-Enhanced Teaching