Today I want to be a biologist! Wait… technically I am a biologist (at least by one degree)…
Follow this link to watch the movie and read about the collaboration between Harvard University and XVIVO that created the movie.
Interested in seeing more? Poke around the XVIVO websiteand you’ll see more of their biology animations. (Click on Animation)
Also, if you suddenly find that you want to understand some of the biology that you see in the video, watch the segment on ABC News about parts of the movie.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Interdisciplinary Courseware to the Rescue?
- Why prototype a digital course?
- Instructional Design for Vocabulary in Higher Ed (Part 1)
- The 1-9-90 Rule and Observations of a Classroom Experience
- Surviving (and Thriving) in the Age of Technology-Enhanced Teaching