Today I want to be a biologist! Wait… technically I am a biologist (at least by one degree)…
Follow this link to watch the movie and read about the collaboration between Harvard University and XVIVO that created the movie.
Interested in seeing more? Poke around the XVIVO websiteand you’ll see more of their biology animations. (Click on Animation)
Also, if you suddenly find that you want to understand some of the biology that you see in the video, watch the segment on ABC News about parts of the movie.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Group Exploration in Math
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Why Random Practice is Important