Today I want to be a biologist! Wait… technically I am a biologist (at least by one degree)…
Follow this link to watch the movie and read about the collaboration between Harvard University and XVIVO that created the movie.
Interested in seeing more? Poke around the XVIVO websiteand you’ll see more of their biology animations. (Click on Animation)
Also, if you suddenly find that you want to understand some of the biology that you see in the video, watch the segment on ABC News about parts of the movie.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- ESIL: A Learning Lens for the Digital Age
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees