Video: Playing to Learn Math
This presentation is a philosophical argument for what is wrong with the way we teach math and why we need to bring the fun back to learning it. It serves as an argument for any subject (although it is particularly targeted towards math).
Prezi presentation: Playing to Learn Math?
Video from MichMATYC keynote (45 min)
I haven’t had time to produce the picture-in-picture video, so if you want to watch the keynote, pull it up side-by-side with the Prezi and click through in the appropriate spots.
Possibly Related Posts:
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- Full version of Algeboats is out!
- Board Games that Change Attitudes
- Level Up: Video Games for Learning Algebra
- Coming out of the Closet: I’m a Game Designer!