Diana Hestwood has been learning about the emerging adult brain (translation: the brains of our college students) for years. She sent me the latest version of her presentation (which she calls the “condensed” version, which was presented to the Project ACCESS fellows at AMATYC last month.
If you’ve never seen one of Diana’s presentations, it’s worth a look. Actually, even if you have seen the presentations, it’s always good to get a refresher. If nothing else, it might reduce your frustration level with freshmen college students.
Uploaded on authorSTREAM by aSGuest5468
You can download the original PowerPoint and get the Bibliography for Diana’s presentation here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- Interdisciplinary Courseware to the Rescue?
- Why prototype a digital course?
- The Road Back to Higher Education