Diana Hestwood has been learning about the emerging adult brain (translation: the brains of our college students) for years. She sent me the latest version of her presentation (which she calls the “condensed” version, which was presented to the Project ACCESS fellows at AMATYC last month.
If you’ve never seen one of Diana’s presentations, it’s worth a look. Actually, even if you have seen the presentations, it’s always good to get a refresher. If nothing else, it might reduce your frustration level with freshmen college students.
Uploaded on authorSTREAM by aSGuest5468
You can download the original PowerPoint and get the Bibliography for Diana’s presentation here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- What does Math Teaching look like in 2020?
- Adding Future Proof Skills to Course Syllabii
- The Invasive Valley of Personalization
- 4 Predictions about the Age of Technology-Enhanced Learning