Unbelievable: Augmented Reality from GE
That’s really all I have to say. I don’t know what it has to do with math (although I’m beginning to imagine the possibilities), but right now, this just blows my mind!
Here’s the video I recorded right from my webcam LIVE.
I think I even found the sun (or the Jing icon) in there!
Do you have any idea how fast the future is coming now?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- Why high contextual interference?
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity