Here’s one of those little “Secret Technology Tips” that works in all sorts of programs and fields.
- Single-click places the cursor.
- Double-click highlights the word.
- Triple-click highlights ALL of the text in the field or paragraph.
- Ctrl-A (PC) or Cmd-A (Mac) highlights ALL the text/images in that document space.
I knew about the first two tips, but just discovered “Triple Click” on Monday. It made me very happy, and thus, gets categorized into all those tips and tricks that you would never know unless you stumbled into them: The Secret Technology Club.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Write an Operating System for Your Brain
- The Four Processors: A Neogeneralist Problem?
- Strategies for Escaping the Echo Chamber
- Lean in to the Discomfort
- Steal Back Your Time and Accomplish Your Goals