Here’s one of those little “Secret Technology Tips” that works in all sorts of programs and fields.
- Single-click places the cursor.
- Double-click highlights the word.
- Triple-click highlights ALL of the text in the field or paragraph.
- Ctrl-A (PC) or Cmd-A (Mac) highlights ALL the text/images in that document space.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Write an Operating System for Your Brain
- The Four Processors: A Neogeneralist Problem?
- Strategies for Escaping the Echo Chamber
- Lean in to the Discomfort
- Steal Back Your Time and Accomplish Your Goals