Here’s one of those little “Secret Technology Tips” that works in all sorts of programs and fields.
- Single-click places the cursor.
- Double-click highlights the word.
- Triple-click highlights ALL of the text in the field or paragraph.
- Ctrl-A (PC) or Cmd-A (Mac) highlights ALL the text/images in that document space.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 10 Tips for Writing a Good Bug Ticket
- The Watch: Killer Feature of the FitBit Force
- Navigating Twitter Tutorial: The Basics
- LinkedIn Connection Timeline
- WolframAlpha Facebook Report