I saw this posted over at 36o and I thought it would be a really clever addition to the geometry section in Math for Elementary Teachers. However, I wasn’t crazy about the 1-minute introduction, which was obviously intended for a younger audience.
I figured that there MUST be a video on YouTube of just the song (about polygons, and featuring the nonagon especially) … sure enough … there is!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra