I saw this posted over at 36o and I thought it would be a really clever addition to the geometry section in Math for Elementary Teachers. However, I wasn’t crazy about the 1-minute introduction, which was obviously intended for a younger audience.
I figured that there MUST be a video on YouTube of just the song (about polygons, and featuring the nonagon especially) … sure enough … there is!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Group Exploration in Math
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity