I feel a little starstruck today. I was asked to write an article about “Open Faculty” for EDUCAUSE Review… something that hasn’t really been tackled before. It was agonizing. It took gobs of time. I wanted to make sure I got it right. I wanted it to help those who aren’t open faculty to understand those that are. I feel a little out of my league writing in the same issue with some really big names in ed tech … I hope I nailed it!
Actually, you should read the entire issue of EDUCAUSE Review on “Open …” because it’s all good stuff!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Group Exploration in Math
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Why Random Practice is Important