He’s won … for heaven’s sake, Hillary needs to accept that and get on with her life. If she uses legal wrangling to “count” the Michigan and Florida votes (conveniently, nobody ever mentions that Obama was NOT on the ballot in Michigan), I for one, will be disgusted with our “democratic system”. Our election system is a farce. Allowing this process to go on, with Republicans “changing their party” to vote for the candidate they think is most beatable by McCain (Hillary) – this is ridiculous, the democratic party officials need to put a stop to it.
If Hillary “steals” this election with political attacks and shenanigans, then I am pretty much willing to say that I would just not vote in another presidential election. Ever. What’s the point?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote