As we are currently learning about all of our new technology on campus, and instructors and staff are feeling a bit overwhelmed by learning these new systems, I thought this little YouTube video (forwarded by a friend) is totally appropriate.
Throughout the ages, man (and woman) has struggled with learning new technologies.
YouTube presents: Tech Support During the Middle Ages … tech support for using a … BOOK!
(turn on your sound before watching)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Write an Operating System for Your Brain
- The Four Processors: A Neogeneralist Problem?
- Strategies for Escaping the Echo Chamber
- Lean in to the Discomfort
- Steal Back Your Time and Accomplish Your Goals