Teaching Math Without Words
I’ve been following this MIND Research Institute math platform for a while now … looks like it has really come into its own in the last year or two. So your students have poor reading skills? Maybe this is what we should use.
Teaching Math Without Words, A Visual Approach to Learning Math from the MIND Research Institute from TEDxOrangeCoast
Possibly Related Posts:
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- Full version of Algeboats is out!
- Board Games that Change Attitudes
- Level Up: Video Games for Learning Algebra
- Coming out of the Closet: I’m a Game Designer!