Today’s Guest Blogger is Robert Foth, from Pima Community College.
In the presentation I give a quick demo on how to use Audacity, where to go to download videos (or just the audio) of youtube clips, and how I use the Flip Video Recorder. The idea was to get the faculty (adjuncts and full-time) to think about presenting content in a more dynamic way they just the use of text.
Thanks Robert for your post! To find Maria in India, go here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Instructional Design for Vocabulary in Higher Ed (Part 1)
- The 1-9-90 Rule and Observations of a Classroom Experience
- Surviving (and Thriving) in the Age of Technology-Enhanced Teaching
- Silicon-Valley Tinted Glasses (and MOOCs)
- Canvas Guides for Math and Chemistry