1. Jing gives students and instructors the ability to capture an image of any graph or equation they see on their screen and share it anywhere else (message boards, emails, papers, digital assignments). Using Jing you can also record videos of up to 5 minutes in length. [Free, Mac/PC] Not sure how to use Jing? Check out the tutorials at the end of this post.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why prototype a digital course?
- Canvas Guides for Math and Chemistry
- WolframAlpha Facebook Report
- Data Sleuthing
- Activity Icons for Online Course Design