Just in case some of you have made the migration to Office 2010 over the summer (I bit the bullet last week) … here’s an update to making the Ctrl-E hotkeys to open and close MathType without lifting your fingers from the keyboard. This shortcut (which you should only have to install once per computer or Office upgrade) will save you so much time.
For those of you working with older versions of Word, there are videos for that too.
- Ctrl-E Hotkeys for Office 2010 with MathType
- Ctrl-E Hotkeys for Office 2007 with MathType
- Ctrl-E Hotkeys for Office 2003 with MathType
Possibly Related Posts:
- WolframAlpha Facebook Report
- Data Sleuthing
- Level Up: Video Games for Learning Algebra
- Coming out of the Closet: I’m a Game Designer!
- Video Code Easter Eggs