Why do I volunteer to give presentations (even when I have nothing prepared) … it’s because it forces me to organize my thoughts (or in this case, pictures) in a coherent way – in a way that I can easily share them with others.
And so, somehow we ended up doing a Travelogue on our adventures in India. Today I am wearing my sari to work …
I thought I would also share with all of you (each link opens a video, all built using Animoto).
Here is Southern India:
- Cochin, Blog post: Sights in Cochin (about traveling in India with a blind man) and the Sari Department Store
- Backwaters of Kerala, Blog Post: Morning walk in the Backwaters
- Countryside of Kerala
- Wildlife in India
- Adventures in Madurai
- Train to Pondicherry, Blog Post: Notes from Train Car S5)
- Jungle Retreat and Ooty
- Also, don’t miss my collection of strange newspaper articles from India
- New Delhi – Old Delhi
- Rural Rajasthan, Blog posts: Jeep Ride in Rural Northern India and If you think your job is pointless …
- Red Palace and the Taj Mahal (Taj Mahal photos here)
- There’s actually more to this part of the trip, but this is basically where I ran out of steam and started relaxing too much to blog (also getting Internet became harder). So for now, this is it.
Why did we go to India, you ask? Have you ever been to Michigan in January?
Possibly Related Posts:
- My New Work Colleagues
- NPS and Gamification
- Momentary Lapse of Memory
- New Chapter: Life Reboot
- Self Evaluation: List of Fives