Okay, one cannot spend 24 hours in airports and planes without discovering some interesting things. Here are my weird and/or interesting discoveries…
1) Chewable toothbrushes. Sold in the bathrooms at the Heathrow Airport. It looks like a prize from a gumball machine. No idea what it is (it cost 1 euro and I didn’t have any coins).
2) iPod people – a reference to the generation of people who walk around with iPods and earphones 24-7. Now that I’ve heard them referred to as iPod people, that seems totally appropriate (more approrpriate than “Generation Y”)
3) Brookstone makes earbuds with a retractible cord. Tempting, but I am already short on space!
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Four Processors: A Neogeneralist Problem?
- My New Work Colleagues
- Momentary Lapse of Memory
- New Chapter: Life Reboot
- Self Evaluation: List of Fives