South Park Professors?
Sometimes I stumble upon something on the Internet that I just can’t resist sharing. There’s this great German site, SP-Studio, where you can build your own South Park character! I can see you asking, how the heck is this possibly going to be useful to me?
If you’ve ever had the need for a cartoon representation of yourself (thumbnail photos in IM software, gmail, etc.), this is a VERY easy way to build one.
I’m afraid I got a little carried away and built characters for most of my department (if you’re familiar with my campus, I’ll let you guess who is who).
Why is it so tempting to procrastinate when there’s only one chapter left to write?
Never fear, although the site (http://www.sp-studio.de/) is from a German Flash developer, you can build characters in English too.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Why Random Practice is Important
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Durable Learning
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse