Tomorrow I am flying to Louisiana to give an AMATYC Traveling Workshop on Technology for the LaMsMATYC meeting. Thankfully, the hurricane season has let up a bit and the weather looks clear!
The meeting is in Eunice, Louisiana, which is close to Lafayette. I am looking forward to my time in airports (believe it or not) because sometimes I can get some really good writing done in airports – no digital distractions, no student questions, no dogs wanting to be scratched, etc.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote