Rubik’s Cube + Google Search Engine = SearchCube
This clever search engine is run using the power of Google search. Choose your search words and then watch SearchCube build a cube of images for the sites it finds. If you’re looking for a particular type of site – tutorial, informational, or a classroom setting, the image really can save quite a bit of time in trolling sites that aren’t quite what you’re looking for.
I have found the SearchCube method to be especially good for searching for math tutorials or games, which have a different look to them than informational websites.
Note: SearchCube is no longer an active website, but it was fun while it lasted.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Write an Operating System for Your Brain
- The Four Processors: A Neogeneralist Problem?
- Strategies for Escaping the Echo Chamber
- Lean in to the Discomfort
- Steal Back Your Time and Accomplish Your Goals