I am really pleased to announce I’ll be writing a column for MAA Focus called Teaching with Tech. You can read the first (official) column on the MAA website … RSS is a “Really Simple Solution” to Information Overload. My goal is to try to alternate between computer technology and classroom technology for as long as I can. So the next column will be on a technology that many of us find in our classrooms right now. I’ll leave it as a surprise.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Group Exploration in Math
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM