RSS is a “Really Simple Solution”
I am really pleased to announce I’ll be writing a column for MAA Focus called Teaching with Tech. You can read the first (official) column on the MAA website … RSS is a “Really Simple Solution” to Information Overload. My goal is to try to alternate between computer technology and classroom technology for as long as I can. So the next column will be on a technology that many of us find in our classrooms right now. I’ll leave it as a surprise.
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse