For our 12th wedding anniversary we celebrated by (my choice) going to see 1975 film Rocky Horror Picture Show at our church. WARNING: This is a bit of a deviation from the church potluck dinners and relief society gatherings that my in-laws discuss on their blogs, so this next picture may be a bit shocking!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design