Things are still pretty busy – five and a half chapters down… five and a half to go. I leave for Kentucky and Texas at the beginning of March. I’m trying to get the entire draft done and off to accuracy check before I leave. So… that’s maybe 500 pages to go.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote