If only to use this quirky video on Protein Syntheses from the 70s, complete with interpretive dancing, music, poetry, and poofs of smoke!
Of course, if you never read the original “Today I want to be a biologist…” that video is stunning, find it here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Interdisciplinary Courseware to the Rescue?
- Why prototype a digital course?
- Instructional Design for Vocabulary in Higher Ed (Part 1)
- The 1-9-90 Rule and Observations of a Classroom Experience
- Surviving (and Thriving) in the Age of Technology-Enhanced Teaching