Okay, this is a PC’s 101 post… if you don’t know these, you should! They are very helpful.
Ctrl+z: UNDO … in most PC programs this will undo your last step(s)
Anyone want to add the standard Mac shortcuts? Are they just Command+ instead of Ctrl+…?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote