Just thought I would share the recording of “Surviving (and Thriving) in the Age of Digital Enhanced Teaching”, recorded at The University of Copenhagen. It includes some research I’ve been diving into about why student engagement, particularly interactions, are so important for learning. Enjoy!
Possibly Related Posts:
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- Canvas Network Social Media Course
- Reason to Calculate the Vertex