Like my brother-in-law Chris, I am joining the “Out-of-Control” bloggers with two blogs … aiming for a different readership on this one.
The Teaching College Math Technology Blog [Update: No longer online] will be devoted to teaching math online and technology that you can use to teach math both online and in the classroom. Those of you who are technology afficianados might like to follow along even if you don’t teach math… some of the technology is pretty cool after all.
For those of you who insist on watching and listening to the “purple-skinned bald math teacher with yellow sunglasses” more than once, you should know that you will be limited to only 2 listens per week (hey – it costs money to have an avatar and you are limited to a certain number of streams per month).
Would you go to online class more often if your instructor’s appearance and location changed daily?
Possibly Related Posts:
- What does Math Teaching look like in 2020?
- Adding Future Proof Skills to Course Syllabii
- The Invasive Valley of Personalization
- 4 Predictions about the Age of Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Silicon-Valley Tinted Glasses (and MOOCs)