I have been walking around this conference all day and people walk up and say “Are you Maria Andersen?” and they introduce themself and tel me that they know me from either a) my other blog, b) some email listserve I am on, c) a presentation I gave, or d) we’ve corresponded via email. Many had heard about my blog in some other presentation.
Truly, it’s very strange to “know” so many people that I’ve never met before! Plus, we (Dan & I… see other blog) got major attention for giving a totally unprepared presentation that was really informative and fun. People have also been coming up to me and saying… “Are you the one that gave that totally impromptu presentation that was so good?”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote