I saw this last fall at the AMATYC Conference, and I’m just getting around to posting it now (how sad is that?). Thanks to Fred for showing us this one!
This is just a design vision – what could computing be like in the future? But I would say that it’s a vision that totally “leaves the box” and it’s really a beautiful solution to the multiple uses issue.
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- What does Math Teaching look like in 2020?
- The Watch: Killer Feature of the FitBit Force
- Adding Future Proof Skills to Course Syllabii
- The Invasive Valley of Personalization