I saw this last fall at the AMATYC Conference, and I’m just getting around to posting it now (how sad is that?). Thanks to Fred for showing us this one!
This is just a design vision – what could computing be like in the future? But I would say that it’s a vision that totally “leaves the box” and it’s really a beautiful solution to the multiple uses issue.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Why high contextual interference?
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- Interdisciplinary Courseware to the Rescue?