Organize Your Digital Self
Last week I gave a presentation called “Organize Your Digital Self” to the participants at the University of Wisconsin.
Does your email stack up? Do your important web links get “lost”? Are you still creating the website or course link as the last step? Maria offers helpful strategies to get your digital life under control.
This entire webinar is now available as a recording, which can be found at the ICS website. Just a warning, the presentation runs a little over an hour, but I promise that you will get much more than an hour back in time saved later.
Here are a few of the screenshots:
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote