I’m off to MichMATYC… where I hope to see (or at least hear about) the new TI-Inspire calculator. I’ll give you a full report when I get back.
I’m making two presentations at the conference:
- Using the Internet to Spice Up your Math Classes
- WebAssign for hybrid and online classes
… which, as it turns out, means I won’t get to see any of the sessions myself. But hopefully my colleagues will report back about the coolness (or lack thereof) of the new TI model. I’m sure I’ll see it at AMATYC in November.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote