I’ll be at the MichMATYC conference in Flint, Michigan today and tomorrow. I am giving two presentations tomorrow:
- Using the Internet to Spice Up your Math Class
- WebAssign for Online and Hybrid Math Classes
We (three colleagues and myself) are piling into my car to drive to Flint, sharing a hotel room, and then driving back tomorrow night. Should be a nice break from the normal weekly grind.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote