Although I can’t see using Numenko for many college classes (except possibly for MathET), it would be a great game to help adult students practice their arithmetic skills in Developmental Math courses. If you run a tutoring lab or a math help lab, I could see having a copy of Numenko handy.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote