NSDL and MathDL
Interesting tidbits from this presentation:
- You can search MathDL by a specific brand of software. So, for example, if you have Maple on your campus, but don’t know how to use it, you could search for Maple applications and find all the ones that are in MathDL.
- Convergence – a site about the history of math
- JOMA, DCR, and Convergence will be merging into one site/resource called the Journal of Online Mathematics (JOM) and will have an RSS feed (this means that the site will come to you via email or RSS if you don’t want to have to go to the site).
- Mike showed us WebWork (out of the University of Rochester) which is an online homework platform for math and science. The system runs on moodle, which makes me think that it must be free to use, but I’m not positive on that. If anyone else knows, then please comment that in.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse
- Full version of Algeboats is out!