Last week I had to do a workshop about WolframAlpha, and I noticed that there are three different feature sets: not logged in, logged in, logged in to Pro.
I needed to know which login settings provided which features (especially for giving workshops and working with students), so I decided to be thorough about it. You can download the PDF of this document, Guide to Wolfram Alpha Features, as well.
Hope this makes the decision-making a little easier for you!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra
- Group Exploration in Math