Here are a few selected handouts from Diana Hestwood’s workshop “Unraveling the Mysteries of the Emerging Adult Brain Ages 18-20 (Often until Age 25)”
If you are looking for the PowerPoint presentation to use with students in the classroom, it is in an earlier blog entry here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse
- The 1-9-90 Rule and Observations of a Classroom Experience
- Phone Cameras Handle Information in a Snap!
- Web Tools to Enhance Learning